All distance education courses are Internet-based with downloadable learning material. The courses are highly interactive and involve a great deal of online collaboration and discussion among students and faculty. To earn credits in each course, tasks are successfully completed through active communication among allparticipants, guided by the experts. The tasks strengthen the theoretical knowledge and enable the participant to transfer this knowledge to his/her clinical practice.
The courses are primarily intended for neurologists, pediatric neurologists and pediatricians, neuropsychiatrists and neuropsychologists, epilepsy nurses and nurse practitioners dealing with patients with epilepsy. However some courses are appropriate for neurophysiologists and basic scientists including geneticists, physiologists and neuroscientists, who are dealing with patients with epilepsy.
For details about the courses below, visit http://www.ilae.org/Visitors/Centre/VIREPA.cfm. For questions, please contact ILAE VIREPA staff at email@example.com .
- EEG in the diagnosis & management of epilepsy – Basic
- EEG in the diagnosis & management of epilepsy –Advanced
- EEG in the diagnosis & management of epilepsy – Pediatric
- Epilepsy & Sleep - Advanced
- Genetics of Epilepsy – Basic Science
- Medical Treatment of Epilepsy - Introductory Course
- Neuroimaging (Part 1 & 2)
- Psychiatric Aspects - Adults
342 North Main St. West Hartford, CT 06117
P: 860.586.7547 | F: 860.586.7550
International Fax: 001.860.201.1111
firstname.lastname@example.org | www.ilae.org